F10 Theme proposals

This is an idea that came up by someone in #fedora-social. How about, no matter which of the 4 themes wins and becomes "default", they all go on the default install and are available to those who's favorite didn't "win" the default slot. I think this would be a good idea and a good nod to everyone's hard work, and an acknowledgement of the fact.

I realize size can be an issue, especially in the live CD image area, and I'm not quite sure how to get around that issue, but with the DVD installs, there's likely going to be plenty of room available.

Thoughts? Issues?

--
~Michael
http://michaelbox.net