Re: Game graphics needed - Project: Starfighter

Erick Henrique wrote:

I go yumwload this game and to test. I am interested for creation of art for open games. Who knows I can help.

The number of images needed is small enough (not all the graphics need to be replaced) that I think we don't need some dedicated infrastructure, a page in the wiki is enough. You can start the page yourself or I can help with that.

I think it is OK if you want to go with a completely different graphic style, the downside would be that the graphics have to be consistent, so you would have to remake all the images.

However, I am not sure how to put the graphics back in the .pak file for testing, so I add Hans on CC, maybe he can give some insight.

Note for Hans:
[nicu hell]$ file starfighter.pak
starfighter.pak: Quake I or II world or extension