F10 Theme proposals

Paolo Leoni hydra84 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:26:36 UTC 2008

Nicu Buculei ha scritto:

> That won't work as a "theme" is more than a "wallpaper". We can include
> a few wallpapers and let the user change them, but can't do that for
> Anaconda, GRUB, Syslinux, GDM, DE splashes and so.
>

> You probably know Martin started a Wallpaper Extras gallery, so they
> could so in there (it is till time to propose that package for F10?)

I think that the propose of to include all themes would be good because
all themes are really greats, but as told by Nicu, for several reasons
there's need for a unique, default theme. So I think it's necessary to
make a choice.

It wouldn't be possible to use the themes that won't be selected for the
next distributions?

--
Paolo Leoni ~ http://pleoni.altervista.org
GPG fingerprint:  DAD1 6419 D42B 0B1C D9E1 A9CB 4587 4812 17F7 F764