Using Fedora Hosted Space for Art Team?

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 17:12:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

we've briefly discussed with Mo on the irc, that it might be worth
setting up a fedorahosted.org instance for the Fedora Art Team. Primary
purpose would be to host our release graphics, but it could serve other
purposes as well (e.g. using ticket system for design service come to my
mind).

What do you think about it? Is it worth setting up? What do you think
would be good to use it for? Ideas? Comments?...? ;-)

Martin