Re: F10 Theme proposals

I'd be happy to see just the wallpaper variants getting in too, since I kind of forgot about the fact that half of the graphics weren't seen after installing.

Paolo Leoni wrote:
Nicu Buculei ha scritto:

That won't work as a "theme" is more than a "wallpaper". We can include
a few wallpapers and let the user change them, but can't do that for
Anaconda, GRUB, Syslinux, GDM, DE splashes and so.

You probably know Martin started a Wallpaper Extras gallery, so they
could so in there (it is till time to propose that package for F10?)

I think that the propose of to include all themes would be good because
all themes are really greats, but as told by Nicu, for several reasons
there's need for a unique, default theme. So I think it's necessary to
make a choice.

It wouldn't be possible to use the themes that won't be selected for the
next distributions?

--
~Michael
http://michaelbox.net