Re: Need a wall paper for Fedora Security Spin

what about this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29783372 N07/2863444874/

2008/9/13 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>
Evangeline McGlynn wrote:
Mola,

I like your concept, but would suggest you reexamine the following
elements:
[...]

3)  Do you need the white halo around the fedora logo?  Have you tried
nixing the halo and treating the fedora logo as if that were the only
light?  That may not look as good, I'm not sure, but perhaps it's worth
a shot.

I think I would like it better if the "bat sign" was less of an in-the-face Fedora logo, maybe it could be just a cloudy letter "f" or infinity symbol.

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
http://www.iseit.net