Re: Using Fedora Hosted Space for Art Team?

On Tue, 2008-09-16 at 11:41 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > we've briefly discussed with Mo on the irc, that it might be worth
> > setting up a fedorahosted.org instance for the Fedora Art Team. Primary
> > purpose would be to host our release graphics, but it could serve other
> > purposes as well (e.g. using ticket system for design service come to my
> > mind).
> >

> Excellent idea. Using git to pull and push graphic is a suggestion given
> our experience with echo-icon-theme on fedorahosted.org. Doing so also
> means to update wiki page on fedoraproject.org.
> A modified echo-artist script will be helpful to and hopefully someone
> will be interested to develop a frontend version.
>
> Luya
> .
I was not suggesting using git (though it would be helpful too), I was
suggesting using the space generally (like the ticket system, for
releasing official tarbals, etc). But, yeah, if it were set up with git,
I'd prepare some set of scripts for that as well :-)