Re: [Echo] New object-rotate-left icon set draft

Martin Sourada a écrit :

To better explain what I thought (and I also agree with Ignacio's
comment) I reworked the 256x256 version. The files you attached seem to
be same like in the original mail so my version does not include the fix
you talk about. I attach it.

Martin
Here is updated version. Both 22x22 and 16x16 have been modified and got their trunk shortened.

Luya

PNG image

image/svg