Re: Need a wall paper for Fedora Security Spin

Sorry about that... I just wanted to help...

reloaded= http://www.flickr.com/photos/29783372 N07/2864655139/

2008/9/18 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>
María Leandro wrote:
what about this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29783372 N07/2863444874/

I find funny that I have to remind *you* (someone who does not have English as her native language) that using words (in English or whatever another language) in wallpapers is not a good idea -  they are not translatable.

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
http://www.iseit.net