Re: Need a wall paper for Fedora Security Spin

María Leandro wrote:
Sorry... but at my work I can't upload images from my work to my website . Solved now

http://tatica.org/tux/prin/security.png

I am sorry, I may have worded badly my previous message: with only a couple of click you can put under a free license any picture hosted on flickr, like how sstorari is doing (and nobody complained) http://www.flickr.com/photos/sstorari/page2/