Re: Need a wall paper for Fedora Security Spin

María Leandro wrote:
Thx for the advise. I'n new posting images on foreign websites... but my home lacks of space.

If you need some web space for hosting Fedora related content, you can use the space provided by fedorapeople.org (150 MB, log in with your FAS account, ask if you need help with that)