[Echo]New object-rotate-right icon draft (last of object-* series)

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 20:36:26 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 11:54 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> > The 256x256 is too thick, compare with object-rotate-left.
> Whoops, corrected.

I can confirm you fixed it.

> > The 48x48
> > needs a little tweak on the out-most border, in top left corner of the
> > canvas it's a little blurry.
> Slight alignment set on left side.
That part is better, but there's still one *horizontal* line (second
dark-metal one from top) that is blurry. On the other hand, the right
part got blurry.

> >  The 32x32 one seems to have blurry
> > transition between the orange and white part (not 100% sure about that,
> > it feels that way).
> Changed the direction of gradient.
Didn't helped much. Also the out-most outline is blurry compared to your
previous version.

> >  The 22x22 is a little offset.
> >
> Fixed.

There's indeed slight improvement, but needs better fix.

> svg version is hosted due to limit.

That's OK, some people might even prefer it to attaching to mails (also
it's more useful when you do more similar icons in one batch) ;-)

> Luya
>
> Reference:
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/echo/actions/object-rotate-right.svg

I've fixed the remaining issues, see the attachment (I've also removed
unused defs in the SVG, so it's not that big now).

Martin