Re: [Echo]New object-rotate-right icon draft (last of object-* series)

Martin Sourada a écrit :

Good, just check whether you have the 48x48 icon grouped and labelled as
scalable (otherwise the scalable icon might end up being empty). I
recently realised I tend to forgot to do that step (and it's possible I
forgot to do it in the object-rotate-* icons), so I'll probably create
another script that would just check if the source SVG is OK and print
warnings/errors if there are problems... Or maybe I could check it in
the echo-add-icon before anything is done...

I just hit another bug.  For some reasons, png icons on any size will appears either empty
or out of space. Check  out the git.

Luya