Happy 5th Birthday banner

Dear Fedora Artists,

Would anyone be interested in creating a "Happy 5th Birthday Fedora"
banner for our web front page?  The Fedora Project was born -- at least
by domain records -- on September 24, 2003.  I thought that celebrating
this would be fun.  Here's what I was thinking:

* A graphic for the rotation block at the upper left, so we can get rid
of that homely dude who keeps popping up there.
* A bigger banner for the middle of the page, to run for about two to
four weeks.
* Maybe a set of buttons or banners of appropriate size for our Fedora
friends & family to put on their web sites if desired.

Any takers?  I put the request on the DesignQueue:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#Request_List

--
Paul W. Frields