[Echo] Reworked mail-mark-(not)junk icons

Hi,

I've just finished another try on the mail-*-junk icons, because after a
few days of usage I realised that no matter how much you try to get used
to it, it always looks strange... I reverted to original design by Diana
for mail-mark-junk (with various changes) and changed metaphor for
mail-mark-notjunk to, a) better fit with the rest of echo icons, b) to
better fit with oxygen icons and c) to IMHO better symbolise the
mark-notjunk action.

Comments welcome,
Martin