[Echo] Reworked mail-mark-(not)junk icons

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 17:12:16 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-20 at 19:40 +0300, Pavel Shevchuk wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 6:58 PM, Hylke Bons <hylkebons at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The notjunk icon really confuses me. It's like aproving it's junk.
> >

> I second that. It looks like "Junk is ok". Probably tick should be on
> unfolded sheet of paper with junk behind it.

I see your point... My idea was something like: tick symbolises that
it's OK and the semi-transparent junk symbol suggests that it's about
the junk - i.e. the mail is not junk... But well, seems it's too complex
metaphor to grasp on first try (which is bad). What about something like
this (see the attachment)?

Martin