Re: [Echo] Reworked mail-mark-(not)junk icons

Martin Sourada a écrit :

I see your point... My idea was something like: tick symbolises that
it's OK and the semi-transparent junk symbol suggests that it's about
the junk - i.e. the mail is not junk... But well, seems it's too complex
metaphor to grasp on first try (which is bad). What about something like
this (see the attachment)?

Martin

Mail-mark-junk is much better than other version that looks like a wet hedgehog.
For mail-mark-notjunk icon, why not keeping the same metaphor  minus "wet hedgehog".
For me, this draft means the mail has been verified.

Luya