Re: [Echo] New view-sort-ascending icon set draft

On Sun, 2008-09-21 at 02:19 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> These sets are based from gnome-version. Only difference is Echo treatment.
> Comment welcome.
>

> Luya

The arrow looks too tall, if you played a little with its tale shape, it
might help. I think the dots might be better of if the were actually
globes - and thus using radial gradient. The white inner outline is too
thin in the arrow, the side face is too dark, compared to other action
icons. Could you try adding colour for the arrow? At 32x32 and bellow
the arrow is hard to recognise. The dots should be distributed evenly
IMHO. You could perhaps try some sort of fade-off for the arrow, like in
the gnome icon, but I am not sure if that would work for echo.