[Echo,Actions] Various Dialog Related Icons, Final DRAFT

Hi,

I've just slightly updated 22x22 version of the dialog-* icons and
process-stop and added two new icons which share the same design concept
- help-information and window-close. For convenience I attach 32x32
versions, one canvas SVGs and PNGs are at my fp.o page [1].

Comments welcome,
Martin