Re: Happy 5th Birthday banner

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:
Paul W. Frields wrote:

I think it would also be good in the big banner to thank the community
for the 5 wonderful years. :-)  Something like:  "Thanks to our
community for 5 wonderful years of Fedora."  What do people think?

How about this?

I was just-a-bit unhappy with the ribbon shape (its upper edge) and made
a *minor* adjustment.

I like this overall,  but  the text on the banner sounds like we're closing shop. If we could somehow add "and many more" or something similar to it, it'd be better in my opinion

--
~Michael
http://michaelbox.net