Re: R: Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

Hi,

I read all comment on French Forum...

Just a point... I noticed that there are some "problems" to have a
Katana on a desktop and there were a propose to change with something
like bamboo... I think that a substitution of katana with something
different (different than an arms) change also the meaning of the
"invinxible theme"...

I'm also in agreement with vote with solar and invinxible in the first
two positions! ;)

Waiting for the final decision.

Bye
Marco