State of Fedora Education Artwork

Hi all,

I just wanted to give a short update on the state of the artwork request for the Education SIG [1].

Maria has created and sent me some time ago a wiki banner, which looks really good! Can we go with it and start using it?

On the other hand, I'm right now working on a science spin for Fedora - does anybody have a wallpaper idea for this one?

Thanks a lot.

--Sebastian

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#Fedora_Education