Re: R: Re: R: Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

I am not clear, is this to be the final katana or is it still being swapped out with a newly photographed one?  I recall there being an issue with licensing, and thought we would be seeing a different sword...but maybe I missed the thread in which all of this was solved.

-klaatu