Re: Plymouth animated startup

Charlie Brej escribió:
I added some shading to the invinXble theme [1]. And I had a bit of a go at creating solar flares[2] on the solar theme[3]. This still needs quite a bit of work and it doesn't look as nice as thee invinXble one.

[1] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/3.swf
[3] http://www.crystalinks.com/solarflare105a.jpg
[2] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/4.swf

I LOVE the solar animation!! Looks incredible! Very nice work. Now I'm eager to see this on F10 :-)