Re: State of Fedora Education Artwork

María Leandro wrote:
just another idea

http://tatica.org/tux/fedora-edu-wp2-wide.png

Yeah! Again thumbs up :) I like it.

I'm wondering how it could be best integrated in a wallpaper...

2008/9/23 Sebastian Dziallas <sebastian when com <mailto:sebastian when com>>

    María Leandro wrote:

        something like this?

        http://tatica.org/tux/fedora-science-pe.png

        http://tatica.org/tux/fedora-education-pe.png

        (just draws)

    Yeah! Looks really good so far... the first one looks good for a
    science spin (even if it seems to be kind of chemistry-related) and
    the second one might be fitting for a spin related to younger
    children...

    Thanks :)

        2008/9/23 Sebastian Dziallas <sebastian when com
        <mailto:sebastian when com> <mailto:sebastian when com
        <mailto:sebastian when com>>>

           Hi all,

           I just wanted to give a short update on the state of the artwork
           request for the Education SIG [1].

           Maria has created and sent me some time ago a wiki banner, which
           looks really good! Can we go with it and start using it?

           On the other hand, I'm right now working on a science spin for
           Fedora - does anybody have a wallpaper idea for this one?

           Thanks a lot.

           --Sebastian

           [1]
        http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#Fedora_Education