R: Re: R: Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Sep 23 07:01:03 UTC 2008

Klaatu wrote:
> I am not clear, is this to be the final katana or is it still being
> swapped out with a newly photographed one?  I recall there being an
> issue with licensing, and thought we would be seeing a different
> sword...but maybe I missed the thread in which all of this was solved.

Honestly, I have some doubts about hat: sstorari *claimed* he remade the
image using his own (Free) photo as a base and he posted the reference
photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sstorari/2826852493/
While it looks pretty much like a katana (just like the photos used
previously), the sword in the photo is not at the same angle as the
sword in the wallpaper (so the hilt looks different), which make me have
some doubts. But I am known to be paranoid.