Re: Happy 5th Birthday banner - Italian version

Paolo Leoni escribió:
I've attached Italian translation of two bigger "5 years birthday" banners.

Good banner :-)
I have done a translation of the banner to Spanish, following your banners as template. However, I don't seem to have the fonts you guys used to create the banner (on F9)... At any rate, I have used URW Gothic L in substitution, this is work in progress as I'll most likely use another font, just a quick prototype to see how it looks in Spanish.

PNG image

image/svg

PNG image

image/svg