Re: Happy 5th Birthday banner - Italian version

Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:
I have done a translation of the banner to Spanish, following your banners as template. However, I don't seem to have the fonts you guys used to create the banner (on F9)... At any rate, I have used URW Gothic L in substitution, this is work in progress as I'll most likely use another font, just a quick prototype to see how it looks in Spanish.

yum install -y mgopen-fonts

Read more about this font and why we are using it here:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Complementary_Font