Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

Samuele Storari wrote:

Sorry, but I'm a lil sick to try to defend my work everyday and u wait til the last day to make a "new" question?

Well, Klaatu asked and I answered to the best of my knowledge.
I have not waited until the last day, this is something I said all along, see [1], but didn't make much fuss about it as the most likely scenario is that *Solar* will be used in F10 and the license of InvinXible will not matter that much.

[1] - http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showpost.php?p=1081998&postcount=67