Re: R: Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

Samuele Storari wrote:
Part of my idea come from part of that image. YES
But the desktop was created by USING free source and this is the last time I will say it.

The Hattory Hanzo katana is a katana u know a katana.

Katana is for most similar:

Trying to hod myself from exclaiming "no shit?"

The Hilt AGAIN is not the hattory hanzo hilt cos as u can see is for most similar to other thousand katana's hilt.

What can I say? rotate the image 180 degrees and the resemblance is, uh..., uncanny: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/invinxible.ogv