Re: R: Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

2008/9/23 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>
Samuele Storari wrote:
Part of my idea come from part of that image. YES
But the desktop was created by USING free source and this is the last time I will say it.

The Hattory Hanzo katana is a katana u know a katana.

Katana is for most similar:

Trying to hod myself from exclaiming "no shit?"

And yet..

The Hilt AGAIN is not the hattory hanzo hilt cos as u can see is for most similar to other thousand katana's hilt.

What can I say? rotate the image 180 degrees and the resemblance is, uh..., uncanny: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/invinxible.ogv

...it surprises you that an iconic image of a katana which he already admitted to using as inspiration contains a katana of a similar design.. when katanas are pretty much the same, I mean it looks exactly like the replica my friend has hanging on his wall as well, will you accuse him of stealing that as well?