R: Re: R: Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

Samuele Storari sstorari at byte-code.com
Tue Sep 23 12:53:08 UTC 2008

U can exclaim exactly what do u want.

"Part of my idea come from part of that image. YES"
U use the round 1 image.

Other?
U know what's the problem?
Since the first round u try to push my works down.
InvinXble, Solar as same, everyday every single day since some months ago but I made all u request to continue work.
Where's the problem? U talk about work togheter?
Yes! U work togheter to don't let me work.
Nobody except for the great guy using my work for the plymouth screen try to collaborate, I do my best really, really my best.
Collaboration is a great word.
Nothing nobody do nothing for my proposals, a banner, a test, a little test, nothing.
I have only criticisms on my works strange kind of collaboration.
We have to create something in 3 round to partecipate to the final voting, but where's the 3rd round of gears?
Where're something new?
I keep my mouth shut up to don't exclaim: no shit. :D
The problem isn't my work, the problem is that never been a contest, it is only a fake contest.
U wanna Win?
I don't care a damn to Win, wanna see Gears everywhere? Use ur work no prob.
We are here Again and again argumenting on my work.
With this last mail I close up.
Do wath u wanna do but don't try to make it real.

Samuele