Re: R: Re: R: Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

Marco Mornati wrote:
In this moment there is again the same question about Katana in the
photo... I think you if you are not sure (also with all "probations"
about katana!!!!) you have to STOP the vote over that theme.

If invixble wins, and there is still a question over the licensing of the katana image, I will re-make the artwork if necessary.