Re: R: Re: R: Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 09:35 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Marco Mornati wrote:
> > In this moment there is again the same question about Katana in the
> > photo... I think you if you are not sure (also with all "probations"
> > about katana!!!!) you have to STOP the vote over that theme.
>
> If invixble wins, and there is still a question over the licensing of
> the katana image, I will re-make the artwork if necessary.
>
> ~m

Ok thanks for the answer Máirín... For me was so strange the decision to
have an image "not creative commons" in the final round!

As I said yesterday... maybe what many people said over fedora forum
(specially in french one): "I don't want an arm on my desktop" shown
that there is also another problem around that theme...

Marco
--
Dott. Ing. Mornati Marco
Byte-Code s.r.l