Re: request to join art team

Andy Fitzsimon wrote:
Hi guys..  I'd like to (finally) join the Fedora Art team.. -[Proper]-

I've helped out on DVD artwork stuff, contributed a few samples, built visual remixes on your ideas and a shot a few fedora inspired photos too . (most mentioned on this list or peer to peer with other art team members)

... and many more.

Andy, I just added you to the group, but your account "andyfitz" is marked as "inactive" in the Fedora Account System (you have to change the password after the recent intrusion)

I'd also like to mention my vote for solar (pending acceptance to the team)
My backup vote is for neon (should solar get disqualified for copyright concerns over the underlying moon photograph)

As soon as you reactivate your account, you should be allowed to vote by the voting app.