Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

Paul W. Frields wrote:
Using
non-free elements for examples for the first round (or two) is probably
even OK.

I don't think it should be, absolutely not if the artwork is going to be uploaded to our wiki.

We have always said, if you are using artwork you did not create to make a proposal, that's fine, but you need to get permission from the creators.