Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 09:44 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Paul W. Frields wrote:
> > Using
> > non-free elements for examples for the first round (or two) is probably
> > even OK.
>
> I don't think it should be, absolutely not if the artwork is going to be
> uploaded to our wiki.
>
> We have always said, if you are using artwork you did not create to make
> a proposal, that's fine, but you need to get permission from the creators.

Yes, you're right -- I was thinking too much about the "ideating" part
without remembering where the ideas get posted.  If someone wanted to
host their own ideas somewhere *not* on our wiki, though, that would be
acceptable.  Once the artwork lands on Fedora space, it should be
composed of all free elements.

--
Paul W. Frields