Re: R: Re: R: Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

Hi Marco,

Marco Mornati wrote:
Ok thanks for the answer Máirín... For me was so strange the decision to
have an image "not creative commons" in the final round!

I was unaware the image wasn't properly licensed as again, it had been brought up earlier and Samuele assured us he would replace it.