Re: request to join art team

Thanks Nicu

Here are the links for anyone else having to do the reactivation:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-September/msg00009.html
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/New_signing_key
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Enabling_new_signing_key

Andy

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
Andy Fitzsimon wrote:
Hi guys..  I'd like to (finally) join the Fedora Art team.. -[Proper]-

I've helped out on DVD artwork stuff, contributed a few samples, built visual remixes on your ideas and a shot a few fedora inspired photos too .  (most mentioned on this list or peer to peer with other art team members)

... and many more.

Andy, I just added you to the group, but your account "andyfitz" is marked as "inactive" in the Fedora Account System (you have to change the password after the recent intrusion)

I'd also like to mention my vote for solar (pending acceptance to the team)
My backup vote is for neon (should  solar get disqualified for copyright concerns over the underlying moon photograph)

As soon as you reactivate your account, you should be allowed to vote by the voting app.