Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

Yes... maybe you are right. But I think that anyway theme could have
some mods also after vote. But it's true that, for example with
Invixible theme, if you decide to change the katana, maybe the result
couldn't be beautiful like current version.

Marco

--
Dott. Ing. Mornati Marco
Byte-Code s.r.l