Re: Policy on works using unacceptable licenses?

David Nielsen wrote:

I would favor option 2 with the understanding that a proper policy be written and must be agreed upon when submitting artwork for Fedora in the future.

I don't understand. This is the case today. We've had a clearly written policy on our wiki page for at least a year now, and anyone submitting anything to the wiki has agreed to the CLA.

What next steps would you suggest here?