Re: Echo vs the destkop

Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 18:22 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Bill Nottingham a écrit :
Looking at the desktop now (beta), I see:

- at least three different icon perspectives in the stock menus
  (echo, 'stock', bluecurve)
I think Bluecurve mix are desktop bug. Current Fedora default theme used
Bluecurve from some applications, same issue occurs on all icons theme.
- nearly all 'upstream' gnome apps using non-echo style icons

Please point out where we still have bluecurve icons in the default
install. I don't see how that would happen. The inheritance of the
Fedora icon theme in rawhide is:

Fedora - Echo - Mist - gnome (- hicolor)

I have seen bluecurve icons in rawhide's applications menu, but I think they are there because the 'upstream' apps use bluecurve style icons. For example, the SELinux Troubleshooter and the SELinux Management Tool. I think those should either be replaced with Echo icons or overrided with Echo icons when Echo is installed, right?