Fedora 10's official Default theme

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 02:16:52 UTC 2008

On an operating system, far far away,, we were deep. We were busy
slaving away in front of our lovely Fedora 9-run computer, hacking away
at graphics for our theme proposals. Three rounds in, and we were down
to four options. When it came down to it, we decided that we were no
longer content with staying on this planet. The voices in our heads had
spoken, and we decided to blast off into space and go Solar.

We weren't feeling completely InvinXble. However, being the FOSS
advocates we are, and with our support of Fedora, we were not afraid of
of the unknown frontier.  The Gears of time shown bright with a healthy
Neon glow, but neither of these had very much effect on the course of
destiny. Come join us as we sail into the Solar future for Fedora 10
later this year.

Official winning order:
 Solar
 InvinXble