Re: Echo vs the destkop

Matthias Clasen wrote:

I'm the last desktop team member on fedora-art-list, but I'm not a
representative, and I have no way to reconcile the wildly varying
opinions inside the desktop team when it comes to style and quality of
the default icon theme.

But I promise you, we don't bite... I invite more people from the desktop team to the art list, we are doing a lot of things related to the desktop so your input would be really useful.