Re: R: Re: Fixing Solar

Samuele Storari wrote:
Thanks a lot

But I think I will use this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/renfield/149727039/sizes/o/
It have the same license of ur one.

Keep in mind that it still has the "Attribution" clause, so you have to mention it in the wiki page along with a link to the source.

I am not an expert in this matter but I suspect that it may requre your final image to be attributed like this: "Created by Samuele Storari using samples by Renfield" (but I am not certain, it may not be needed)