Re: Echo vs the destkop

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Quoting Máirín Duffy <mairin linuxgrrl com>:

Is it realistic to expect this to happen?

Anything that thought to be unrealistic can happen. =)

Sure, but does upstream gnome have any plans to echo-ify their icons? I think I'm on gnome-art-list and I've seen nothing there indicating this.

It's not just going to happen. And I'm not sure it's a great idea. Why would they do this?