Re: R: Re: Fixing Solar

Luca Foppiano wrote:
On Wed, 2008-09-24 at 14:01 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:

Keep in mind that it still has the "Attribution" clause, so you have to mention it in the wiki page along with a link to the source.

I am not an expert in this matter but I suspect that it may requre your final image to be attributed like this: "Created by Samuele Storari using samples by Renfield" (but I am not certain, it may not be needed)

I think so...And also the derivative image must released using the same
licence.

Sorry, I overlook the Share Alike part... you are right.