Re: Happy 5th Birthday banner

to the web site, but just in case, let me make that request here... if
anyone wants me to file a ticket, I'm happy to do so!

Personally I would love to have this up on the site for about 15 days.
A couple weeks is not too long a time to celebrate 5 years of one
awesome community. :-)
Superb!  We just spoke with Ricky in IRC so I *think* this is on its way

+1 :)

--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com (use Sinhala Unicode fonts)