Re: Spectrum?

2008/9/24 Mike Langlie <mlanglie redhat com>
Ian Weller wrote:
On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 07:28:06PM -0400, William Jon McCann wrote:

Is there a reason why Mike Langlie's Spectrum wallpaper is no longer
being considered for Fedora 10?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/spectrum

I was gonna complete this for Mike but I unfortunately ran out of time.
:(

I might repropose it for him (or make it from scratch in inkscape,
hopefully) for a later version of Fedora. Or, of course, he can
repropose it for then.