Re: Echo vs the destkop

Martin Sourada wrote:

Apart from that, while gnome icon theme strives to be default icon theme
gnome-wide, echo would like to be default fedora-wide (in the future).
It has the caveats that we need to maintain some amount of compatibility
with both gnome icon theme (gnome default) and oxygen icon theme (KDE4
default) to keep the "dissonances" low. Also it has the pros that we can
better focus on covering fedora/redhat specific apps, like
system-config-* that the other icon themes are overlooking/ignoring.

One of the things it can help fix is gaps in the icon theme specification as well.

Rahul